Join The Games

Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

videogames, boardgames, Roleplaying, wargames, cardgames

april 2024

madiwodovrzazo

Kalender Kalender

Laatste onderwerpen

» Bennep - Benoit - DM Tijs
ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated Icon_minitimema aug 06, 2012 8:21 pm van Bennep

» HeroQuest / Descent/ Doom
ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated Icon_minitimedo mei 10, 2012 3:29 pm van JTG wizard

» Ricky Ticky - Tijs - DM Bennip
ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated Icon_minitimedo apr 12, 2012 11:47 am van JTG wizard

» Serenity RPG campaign Bennep 13/4/2012
ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated Icon_minitimedo apr 12, 2012 11:07 am van JTG wizard

» karel Evil campain 06/04/2012
ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated Icon_minitimezo apr 01, 2012 10:56 pm van JTG wizard

» chars
ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated Icon_minitimedo maa 22, 2012 9:57 pm van jacky_pinchin

» Kára Valmeyjar's journal
ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated Icon_minitimewo maa 14, 2012 12:44 am van KaraValmeyjar

» Zilvra vyll - Tijs - DM Karel
ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated Icon_minitimedo maa 01, 2012 7:35 pm van JTG wizard

» Serenity RPG campaign Bennep 9/3/2012
ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated Icon_minitimedi feb 28, 2012 1:38 am van charles

Inloggen

Ik ben mijn wachtwoord vergeten

ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated

charles
    charles

Aantal berichten : 801
    Leeftijd : 36
    Registration date : 03-11-07

ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated Empty ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated

Bericht  charles za mei 31, 2008 2:04 pm

to be fixed

Laatst aangepast door charles op za jun 21, 2008 11:04 am; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt
    charles
    charles

ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated Empty Re: ELHKAN - DM DEEDEE updated

Bericht  charles za mei 31, 2008 2:05 pm

to be fixed

Laatst aangepast door charles op za jun 21, 2008 11:05 am; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles za mei 31, 2008 2:13 pm

Journal:

it has been about a month or 2 since i last wrote in here.
    i have no luck at all.
    not knowing the lands i am forced to live of the food supplies these so called bandits have.
    its not hard to survive though, play weak and they appear.
    and as soon as they realize how vastly inferior they really are.....well its like shooting bottles on a shelf using the magic missile spell.

still i hope to find a settlement soon.....i'm getting sick of having to wash my own clothes.
    not to mention i will never be able to find any clues either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been unable to have any luck finding a settlement of sorts to restock.
    surely with the gold i claimed from that human band should grant me a night and food.
    lets hope i have more luck later.
    I better stop writing this down and proceed with my travels.

------------------------------------------------------------------

during my travels i was most unfortunate, i was attacked by these lesser insectoids and was thrown of my horse and knocked unconscious on a massive boulder.
    when i awoke i heard the noise of battle and the crying of those beasts again.
    this seemed like a wonderfull opportunity. not only would i have the ability to travel once more but i would aid them, but i could get my revenge upon those things.
    prepared this time i marched into battle and saved one of them during the procces who seemed to have the abilty to transform into a bear. how vulgarr really.

weirder was the fact that their leader appeared to be some sort of tiny man or gnome.
    I was quite displeased with the way he approuched me, who does he think he is talking too, does he not know he's vastly inferior.
    never the less, i decided to ignore it and be as polite as i could. i could use the ride and proviant, who knows where this voyage would take me too.
    i'll just have to endure the uncomfortable feeling of having to travel with humans, a gnome and a minotaur, such vulgar horned creatures.
    but aslong as we aren't returning to the elven villages i should be fine.
    not to mention that chest that has been found, i wonder what items such a thing could posses. traveling with these people might be very very benificial after all.

ps: apparantlt the beasts their hides could be used to craft a nifty armor, since i have slain one i will be very pleased with my share and see what i will recieve of it.

for now my journal.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles di jul 01, 2008 11:38 pm

the elven forest.
    such a vile place....insect crawling everywhere......oh and there are some weird beetles too.
    talking lil lights, who seem very polite at first but make people think you have lost it.
    but no worst of all had yet too come.
    THERE was a festival....for "mother nature" GOD i even wonder if these WOOD elves are elves at all.
    to lower themselfves to such peasantry.
    not to mention all these horse and beetle people flying and gallopping around.
    their children are the worst. annoying, pesky, and most of all, they lack the intelligence to take a hint and SCRAM!!!

oh wait....no no that wasn't the worst part.

for you see, i have found a human who is from darkania HIMSELF.
    My ticket BACK to where i belong. on the higher ranks of my society....and the chance to redeem my name....regain my name.
    all that hope STRIPPED away from me cause that idiot wanted to use magic in a city where he is wanted DEAD!!!!

for you see my dear, yet unwanted and probably incomptent, reader.
    we had to walk torwards the main capital of arragont peasants who somehow magically gained the necesary intelligence to build op a nice system.
    and hope and pray to whatever paphetic deity you may worship that he AIN'T dead.

i swear if he's to be executed i'll do it myself.

lousy no good humans.
    crappy arrogant tree huggers.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles do jul 17, 2008 9:26 pm

the embarrasisment i went trough....how humilitating.

first of all these pesky flower thingy's show up everywhere and are nearly impossible to remove....secondly we are put in dandy uniformic robbes of somekind to attend a meeting.

while i have to admit i was highly outclassed by all the mere royalty.....i mean honestly.....royalty. don't they....nevermind.
    the whole thing wasn't so bad.....after all i get to go to darkania. FINALLy!!!!
    now all i need to do is wait for this pesky peasantry festival to be done with so we can get a move on.

i'll seppose i better "hang out" with the lot instead of waiting in this probably bug crawling room of mine.......besides it would indeed be more benificial if the "gang" of lil mishaps would like me more. that way the chances of me surviving would indeed be higher.
    thank you for the advice woodelven servant.

it seems you CAN do something more than beeing a mere servant.

now i'm off to find more of that weird green wine they had.....it tastes delicious.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles vr aug 29, 2008 8:23 pm

alot of stuff has been gooing on.
    after walking arround aimlessly we got our vestments ripped and the local guards refused to let us in.
    then after the almost royal dinner, honestly leaves and an apple....urgh, we were once again told how desperate they are by letting a small party save the world.

Oh and one of the humans got that giant bat owning one his hand crushed using his magical chest.

it was very hilarious.

NOW then to leave this wretched woods and kill a bug when i do leave them.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Bericht  Gesponsorde inhoud

Het is nu vr apr 19, 2024 12:57 pm