Join The Games

Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

videogames, boardgames, Roleplaying, wargames, cardgames

maart 2024

madiwodovrzazo

Kalender Kalender

Laatste onderwerpen

» Bennep - Benoit - DM Tijs
Kára Valmeyjar's journal Icon_minitimema aug 06, 2012 8:21 pm van Bennep

» HeroQuest / Descent/ Doom
Kára Valmeyjar's journal Icon_minitimedo mei 10, 2012 3:29 pm van JTG wizard

» Ricky Ticky - Tijs - DM Bennip
Kára Valmeyjar's journal Icon_minitimedo apr 12, 2012 11:47 am van JTG wizard

» Serenity RPG campaign Bennep 13/4/2012
Kára Valmeyjar's journal Icon_minitimedo apr 12, 2012 11:07 am van JTG wizard

» karel Evil campain 06/04/2012
Kára Valmeyjar's journal Icon_minitimezo apr 01, 2012 10:56 pm van JTG wizard

» chars
Kára Valmeyjar's journal Icon_minitimedo maa 22, 2012 9:57 pm van jacky_pinchin

» Kára Valmeyjar's journal
Kára Valmeyjar's journal Icon_minitimewo maa 14, 2012 12:44 am van KaraValmeyjar

» Zilvra vyll - Tijs - DM Karel
Kára Valmeyjar's journal Icon_minitimedo maa 01, 2012 7:35 pm van JTG wizard

» Serenity RPG campaign Bennep 9/3/2012
Kára Valmeyjar's journal Icon_minitimedi feb 28, 2012 1:38 am van charles

Inloggen

Ik ben mijn wachtwoord vergeten

Kára Valmeyjar's journal

KaraValmeyjar

Aantal berichten : 2
    Registration date : 11-03-12

Kára Valmeyjar's journal Empty Kára Valmeyjar's journal

Bericht  KaraValmeyjar wo maa 14, 2012 12:44 am

Dagr ein :

The All-Father has expelled me from Asgard to Midgard...I knew that what I had done would have consequences, but this...
    I have been stripped of my helmet and rank, of all that I once took for granted.To think I used to love and relish my visits to Midgard.Now I feel lost and out of place, belonging to neither worlds.
    There is still some hope that I may win back Odin's favour however. Part of my...punishment....is to take part in a certain mission.Unfortunately the All-Father has not seen fit to be generous with any details.
    I found myself transported from Asgard to a chamber furnished with a large table and some chairs, Ari as my sole companion. I stood in the back of the room as two men, their identity unknown to me, entered, too absorbed in their conversation to notice me at first. When one of the men at last took note of my presence, his demeanor was - rather understandable - hostile to say the least.
    I in turn instinctively drew my sword, as we both went back and forth demanding answers none of us could or were willing to give.
    Eventually the second man defused the situation by adressing who turned out to be his general and asking patience and understanding, because he was sure my presence there was no mere accident. This second man was the ruler of what the people of Midgard call "United Kingdom".He bid me to take a seat, which I did, still wary and cautious, wondering why Odin had sent me here of all places...
    The king announced we would soon be joined by others, upon which said others started to enter the room.
    If I was confused and lost before, the colourful creatures that stepped through the doorway only added to my confounded state.
    One was an angelic being, I believe her name was Joe, who was accompanied by a cleric of some sorts who would excuse himself and leave fairly sgortly after arriving.
    Then there were the three men who had entered together. One - Leon if I heard correctly - had a very odd appearance, his face concealed by an elaborate sort of mask, a breathing apparatus of sorts I believe.His garment was unlike anything I had ever come across during my studies of Midgard's history, which made sense only after he later informed us he was from a time still to come.With him was Daniel Green, a scolar of sorts judging from his demeanor and his residence, which we would come to visit some time later.And then there was the third, a man called John Gumshoe who styles himself a detective and insists on flashing a not-so-shiney-anymore badge every oportunity he has, as if that patethic piece of banged up metal gave any credence to his value as a private eye.
    After everyone had taken a seat, the king and his general adressed us, asking why we where there, what we had heard so far of what was happening in the world and his country. It seemed that all of us had bits and pieces of the puzzle, but none of us were quite sure why we had ended up together in the same room.As the conversation progressed it became clear that most of us had heard some rather disturbing tales of strange creatures dwelling the earth, the dead walking amongst the living, a great evil stirring in Europe.
    Eventually it was decided that all of us would try to work together to gather more information, and then report back to the king.We took our leave and joined Daniel on his way to the local library, where he has lodgings and his own private collection of books and maps.
    Daniel updated us on reports of attacks on one of the Faroe Islands (Skivay?)and plans were made to set off tomorow by boat, to investigate the accounts for ourselves.
    EI have been given a place to rest, but sleep will not come...All-Father, please guide me and lift the veil of mystery that surrounds these strange tidings.Why have you chosen to send me to these...to join this odd "fellowship"? What is it you expect me to do...?

Dagr fjórir :

After an uneventful boattrip we landed on the coast of the island. I gathered up my things and set out with the rest of the group. After a fairly steep climb we arrived at the top of the island shore and were off in search of the nearby town. I swear, Ari seems to enjoy mocking me for not having wings, smáres ...
    When we finally arrived at the village, it seemed rather abandonned at first. Eventually villagers began to show themselves, among them Osmund, their yfirmađr. Not surprisingly, we did not exactly receive a warm welcome. After we made clear that our intentions were good, their attitude changed a little bit, but it was clear that these people were on their toes.
    We had a talk with Osmund, who confirmed that the stories we had heard were quite true. He seemed to have had very a personal experience with these creatures, but no details were revealed. He did inform us that the things responsible for their troubles seemed to origin from a nearby graveyard.After a while he agreed to give us directions to the graveyard. He told us about a crypt there that might be worth investigating.Him mentioning a crypt made me shiver....I had a glimmer of one when we arrived at the village,and it left a bad feeling in my stomach.
    We left for the graveyard to examine the crypt and see what these villagers had been up against. I did not like the atmosphere there, the very air in that place tasted corrupted.
    It did not seem that we would find anything of note there...some skeletal remains lay scattered here and there, remnants of the previous...tenants, so to speak. I was beginning to think that perhaps we had travelled all this way for nothing but superstition.
    We had descended the stairs in the crypt. The gum on his shoe-guy had just entered one of the open rooms, I was standing close to said room's doorway and we were about to leave, when we heard it : a rattling of bones. As I drew my sword more and more skeletons seemed to ressurect and they came at us.We fought them off with some effort - that angelic blade packs a punch, unlike the detective's gun that somehow seemed made for missing it's goal.
    We finally took all of them down....What strange magics were at work here?

Het is nu do maa 28, 2024 7:20 pm