Join The Games

Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

videogames, boardgames, Roleplaying, wargames, cardgames

mei 2024

madiwodovrzazo

Kalender Kalender

Laatste onderwerpen

» Bennep - Benoit - DM Tijs
zannan - tijs Icon_minitimema aug 06, 2012 8:21 pm van Bennep

» HeroQuest / Descent/ Doom
zannan - tijs Icon_minitimedo mei 10, 2012 3:29 pm van JTG wizard

» Ricky Ticky - Tijs - DM Bennip
zannan - tijs Icon_minitimedo apr 12, 2012 11:47 am van JTG wizard

» Serenity RPG campaign Bennep 13/4/2012
zannan - tijs Icon_minitimedo apr 12, 2012 11:07 am van JTG wizard

» karel Evil campain 06/04/2012
zannan - tijs Icon_minitimezo apr 01, 2012 10:56 pm van JTG wizard

» chars
zannan - tijs Icon_minitimedo maa 22, 2012 9:57 pm van jacky_pinchin

» Kára Valmeyjar's journal
zannan - tijs Icon_minitimewo maa 14, 2012 12:44 am van KaraValmeyjar

» Zilvra vyll - Tijs - DM Karel
zannan - tijs Icon_minitimedo maa 01, 2012 7:35 pm van JTG wizard

» Serenity RPG campaign Bennep 9/3/2012
zannan - tijs Icon_minitimedi feb 28, 2012 1:38 am van charles

Inloggen

Ik ben mijn wachtwoord vergeten

zannan - tijs

deathguise - akuma
    deathguise - akuma

Aantal berichten : 240
    Leeftijd : 34
    Registration date : 03-11-07

zannan - tijs Empty zannan - tijs

Bericht  deathguise - akuma za jan 24, 2009 7:04 pm

i was doing a forest stroll with my trusty steed when i was chased by some rivaling clan afer a while they catch'ed up with me luckily i was able to find some adventurers which persuaded them to let me go they knew thgey where out numbered so the did not have much to kill me anyway afer some smalltalk we left ...
    deathguise - akuma
    deathguise - akuma

zannan - tijs Empty Re: zannan - tijs

Bericht  deathguise - akuma za feb 21, 2009 7:40 pm

after traveling the entire day we camped and for some reason we fought an entire group of ogres ive never seen that much of them grouped together ... after that we finnaly went back to sleep precious sleep
    deathguise - akuma
    deathguise - akuma

Bericht  deathguise - akuma vr feb 27, 2009 10:40 pm

when i woke up i was bored and just stepped(teleported) through the wall then we ate breakfast and after we apparently noticed that avarion was asleep i dont know what happened so im not judging but people are mad with him then we continued to eat breakfast then we moved on we traveled an entire day with some rest for the horses when i woke up i noticed some owl sounds i dont really care about them and we rested some so i am letting my horse graze apparently i and the warforge called alganar apperantly he is not the talkative guy good compensates for the rest of them ... things besides that he also knows that horses need food and by that he is letting him eat properly unlike other people
    deathguise - akuma
    deathguise - akuma

Bericht  deathguise - akuma za maa 21, 2009 3:04 pm

ok traveling as usual ... so when the night fell we well where gonna hunt for food but then th screaming started urgh those guys have no combat skills what so ever they just clutter and die sigh i am surprised that they got this far
    deathguise - akuma
    deathguise - akuma

Bericht  deathguise - akuma vr apr 10, 2009 9:49 pm

after we slept a night we continued towards the goal whatever that is though they seem rushed i never have seen this much randomnes in a group this big even beginning poacher groups have more tactic and better combat style's but now im off to sleep waking up when i heard a weird noise i wondered what it was bandits no... in the forest there can be much much worse then some ordinary bandits i asked charles to go and have a look he messed up he was not the only one again the big rock guy did all he needed to do imů starting to have th efeling that he might prove very useful during further travels and by that thought i fel asleep ... again...
    deathguise - akuma
    deathguise - akuma

Bericht  deathguise - akuma za feb 13, 2010 10:13 pm

after leaving the town with the the flying ships ... we moved on

but we did not have rest for long since we got attacked at night...(again)
    by nothing less then blink dogs after moving on from that chapter we traveled further ...
    come to think of it we should talk tactics now that people have left apparently maybe we need a mercenary or two
    deathguise - akuma
    deathguise - akuma

Bericht  deathguise - akuma za mei 01, 2010 1:14 pm

well i we app found the most charming chariot
    it shoots fire balls releases hounds ppl died ... but it was to be expected the old man slowed us too much down
    bennep survived not tat i doubted that <.< >.> oh and that mage like ... thing survived ... that amazes me ...
    after some rest we went on to the city what was very close to our sleeping place apparently
    after that we interrogated some locals and we found nothing we however accepted some mission with their polluted water ... gonna be some bull shit city mongrel problems probably oh and some tin-can joined our group
    he is so naive ... and smaller then the other one that left us a while back
    deathguise - akuma
    deathguise - akuma

Bericht  deathguise - akuma vr mei 07, 2010 8:17 pm

well after the heroic battle ... we managed to fish up a piece of scrap metal ... wondrous it not only failed but he could of got us killed im sceptic now but we went to an inn to recover and the magician recovered from his blindness which was self inflicted cyclops pirat ... probably

i then had a intriguing conversation with sigmunder it involved his heritage and what he wanted to accomplish in the long run i offered to help since making him capable of doing more then just hit with a hammer would make him more useful to the rest of us

after that i spoke to the tin can with all the knowledge i learnt from our tribal leader i cannot get him too understand that his goal is unreachable unless by very strong magic be it from animals or druids or what that mage with us is trying to be

after that we left and are going to try to kill them in their own lair ... however after last time that might not be so good of an idea ...

Gesponsorde inhoud

Bericht  Gesponsorde inhoud

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-

Het is nu di mei 14, 2024 5:31 pm