Join The Games

Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

videogames, boardgames, Roleplaying, wargames, cardgames

april 2024

madiwodovrzazo

Kalender Kalender

Laatste onderwerpen

» Bennep - Benoit - DM Tijs
charles-karel- DM TIJS Icon_minitimema aug 06, 2012 8:21 pm van Bennep

» HeroQuest / Descent/ Doom
charles-karel- DM TIJS Icon_minitimedo mei 10, 2012 3:29 pm van JTG wizard

» Ricky Ticky - Tijs - DM Bennip
charles-karel- DM TIJS Icon_minitimedo apr 12, 2012 11:47 am van JTG wizard

» Serenity RPG campaign Bennep 13/4/2012
charles-karel- DM TIJS Icon_minitimedo apr 12, 2012 11:07 am van JTG wizard

» karel Evil campain 06/04/2012
charles-karel- DM TIJS Icon_minitimezo apr 01, 2012 10:56 pm van JTG wizard

» chars
charles-karel- DM TIJS Icon_minitimedo maa 22, 2012 9:57 pm van jacky_pinchin

» Kára Valmeyjar's journal
charles-karel- DM TIJS Icon_minitimewo maa 14, 2012 12:44 am van KaraValmeyjar

» Zilvra vyll - Tijs - DM Karel
charles-karel- DM TIJS Icon_minitimedo maa 01, 2012 7:35 pm van JTG wizard

» Serenity RPG campaign Bennep 9/3/2012
charles-karel- DM TIJS Icon_minitimedi feb 28, 2012 1:38 am van charles

Inloggen

Ik ben mijn wachtwoord vergeten

charles-karel- DM TIJS

charles
    charles

Aantal berichten : 801
    Leeftijd : 36
    Registration date : 03-11-07

charles-karel- DM TIJS Empty charles-karel- DM TIJS

Bericht  charles zo mei 04, 2008 10:20 am

we zijn aangekomen op de tussenstop.
    ik ben een van mijn meerdere tegengekomen die speciaal is gekomen om zich om mij te bekommeren.
    For some reason it buggs me a bit. siggy is er niet echt "blij" mee. hij vind het religiuuz concept nogal achterdochtig en heeft geen vertrouwen in dat dat gij niet kan zien.
    Maar toch respecteerd hij dat ik dat wel doet. mischien op een manier van "he is a naďve lil shit but what the heck"
    We zijn een paar nieuwe reiscompanen tegengekomen, één ervan is een warforged, eindelijk een vriendelijke construct, ben redelijk benieuwd naar zijn constructie wijze, maar kzou niet zo mogen denken. it is a living thing afterall and not some playtoy. bennep ziet er uit als een plezante dwarf; ondanks zijn anger issue's, i seppose we all have our own issue's. *kijkt naar boven* especially me.
    een dame......allé een of ander harig wijf, wie mij dat naam niet bekend wou maken, "FURRY" for the time beeing, waarschijnlijk een shifter. kwam ook bij de groep zij lokte freleon uit die zich toen ook wat arrogant opstelde waar sigmunder niet echt tevreden mee was. mischien een beetje ruw maar twas mischien ook nodig, ik heb het niet tegoei gezien behalve dat streng optreden van sigmunder dan.

Over sigmunder gesproken, hij is een....hoe zou ik het zeggen, inspireerend iemand.
    SURE he has flaws but we all do. voor iemand die zogezegd graag knockt en problemen opzoekt voor fun, is hij een beschaafd en noble iemand. not to mention he bought me this awesome sewing KIT, OMO YAY hij heeft iets, nuja. hoe zou ik moeten zeggen......

i'll write it some other time for it is late and tommorow we leave for the open sea again.

Oh and we helped some people defend themselves from bandits.....maybe more important that i make it seem.

may olladra be with us.
    charles
    charles

charles-karel- DM TIJS Empty Re: charles-karel- DM TIJS

Bericht  charles zo mei 18, 2008 12:08 am

the following 3 days have been......busy so to speak.

WHere to start, the hobgoblins wanted revenge but we killed their evil buggbear thingy's.....well sigmunder and zarlack did it anyway so yeah. got on baord later on and couldn't help but feel seasick, thankfully the (drunken) kitchenkeeper was nice enough to give us a potion in return we had to clean the kitchen.....no biggy really.
    after a quiet night, things were gooing well.....untill we kinda saw undead skelleton wariors coming out of the sea ti kill us for no apparant reason.....i really hate that about negative energy and evil magics.....it seems to lack....logic or purpose at times and can only destroy......a real pity.
    oh and we almost died.yeah.
    we were lucky, thank you olladra, as we managed to bearly defeat this horde, though we payed a heavy price.
    myfull respect for those fallen.
    i hope our future adventures would not have this much unescesary bloodshed.

CHarles out.

ps: siggy seemed rather arrogant, and taunted me about who has a real deity now.....can't seem to follow, though frelion was quite shocked about something he'd seen.....something about a big white thing.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles zo jun 01, 2008 1:17 pm

it hasb een a frustrating and troublesom peroid wich ended in a sad tragedy.

while looking for our contact person we got in trouble numorous times only to have the result of a dagger in my back.
    after we had found him we were charged of a riducul amount of gold we had to pay only to be attacked within a ally because our guide had double crossed somebody.

during this battle to save this greedy and arrogant person we have lost our dear comrade frelion....if only i could have helped him faster.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles do jul 03, 2008 2:45 pm

alot of stuff has happend.

We lost half of the group, siggy,zarlac and hair woman.
    met them back at a inn to meet a new companion.

left on the elemental car of borringness.
    had an argument with sigmunder.....atracted some bugss because of messing around with the spell light, (good times)

Went on with the cart.

THEN it all happend.

I decided NOT to study with the gnomisch brother. HIS way of following the path is too strict....what is this, olladra never was this strict.
    her ways promote a good and enjoyable life.the ways of her brothers and sisters are more stricter and there is always the common church rules to follow but those APPLY inside the church.
    Not to mention the only reason i studied more than trained was because it was interesting.
    ALL of the gnomisch brothers books are old, and modified.....kind of how sigmunder said it, written and glorified by the victor.
    so i decided to have a sparring match instead.

2 on 2,....can't say i did much. my new companion anorin parried all the hits for me and himself at the same time...with 1 sword.
    pretty impressive if your asking me.

how ever our joys were quickly spoiled as we were attacked by a small bands of warforged....again.....for the 5th time.

having dealt with them, SIGGY SMASH!!!
    we went on to our destination.

ONLY to withniss the horrors of cultists.
    THEY transformed it all into a glass undead haven.
    THe wretched fiends....they shall pay for this.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles za aug 16, 2008 7:21 pm

we have traveled quite a while and witness many horrors.

our journey led us into a cave wich held a mysterious infa structure made by the house of cannith.
    the lil rod stave thingy was apparantly a key that would make the metal room turn and go down in floor into rthe ground.....for the easy naming sake we decided to call it a "a moving platform".
    sigmunder wanted to propose the name elevator but it seemed a bit absurd.

in these chambers we saw many thing as in a magical laundry and a fire elemental wreacking havoc, we defeated it by splashing it to death with water.
    GO us.

then on obtaining the brown rod we decided to check out the next room wich lead to the discovery of a very very old library.
    i took a scroll containing a spell and a few books about warforged making.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles za aug 23, 2008 5:40 pm

that night we had face many many perils.
    we faced off in a battle with a horribly adjusted hound to save the locked up wolf companions of a great dire talking wolf and 2 individuals who apparantly have been locked up for a very very long time.
    these new companions sorta speak had joined us in a battle with 2 fierce fire elementals in order to obtain the schema for our assignments the house of cannith.
    only to then face a horde of fanatics and their undead master and slaves.
    but we were aided in this battle by our wolven companions and made it through.
    I truely believe that these events were watched and blessed by olladra and her brethren and sisters.
    may they always guide and watch over us.

OH and we like FOUND the coolest thing EVUR!!!!
    an chalice of the holy olladra herself *fanboy squeel* i'm gonna hold onto this FOR EVER!
    *hugs*
    AHEM.
    anyway we now shall go to the elemental car....pray that bastar...i mean good man is still there and with NEWFOUND strength we shall marsh on to complete our assignments.
    ALSO i had the weirdest urge to say DING.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles vr sep 05, 2008 3:45 pm

after fixing benneps weapon with my givin blessings i tried to fix sigmunders hammer aswel but i couldn't.
    and after a few days of travel we managed to get back to the goblin city.....and after some strutling about we even found a ....furnurture shop.
    well it wasn't much of a furnuture shop but more of a giant FORGE of weapon awesomeniss of ....Well violence awesomeniss.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles za sep 20, 2008 9:15 pm

rrrrzzzzzzzrrrrrrrrzzzzzz/
    hmmmmm, ride that broom stick girl.

(my character was outcold an entire day, what did ya expect? :p)
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles di sep 23, 2008 10:18 pm

this will be a short post since i have a head ache the size of mountain kirishzackle.
    wich is a celastial nickname for the all towellknown mountain displayed on mountaneers and their deaths page 102 section B.
    i woke up with a familiar feeling, i couldn't quite place it as i lost all recolection of what i did the day before hand.
    i was hangin on a pole filled with red warpaint and noticed i had a lil art piece on my chest.
    ALSO a huge headache wich i hadn't had since i was taken allong with the dwarven higher priest Mc farth
    to honor the beginningen of their "annuel brewfest".
    then the 3 letter word came back to me....the one i swore NEVER to familirized with again.

"SPECIAL dwarven ALE"
    "wich is the equilivant of getting swiped by a celestial gargantuem sized tail that hits you in your logic."
    dwarven ale and its efects, page 305 lil underline at the bottem page.

sigmunder made us walk around, half wasted over teh streets, i recall a vague laughing noise as we arrived at the boat once more.
    sigmunder was quite upset, wich he in turn had every right as we did fail to honor our and his word to guard lady elray.

in a way this is a deserving punishment wich in fact is nothing more than a swift kick in so called male pride wich in turn is only of true importence to those who act violently and thing muscles ad having sex are the goal to a violent satifying mens life.....the so called only life.
    unpublishd works page 505 (author found dead by a dagger with goblin carvings on it, go figure)

but i look forward to redeem myself to my friends and sigmunder....and ofcourse lady elray.....looking forward to the city.....i have the urge for new books.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles vr dec 12, 2008 10:36 pm

oh dear its been a while since i spoke of my adventures have i not.
    we have been through alot of stuff.

we returned to the city of shore wich was undersiege by the goblin race.
    it appears to be worse then original forseen, with abominations wich i cannot name.
    my overseer also left me and i was left alone with a gift wich will alow me to aid my friends in a better way.
    a healing wand.
    how ever it appears a clan member had died during a raid and now their clann full of ogres and artificers and a whole lot of bas assery will fight in the town.

i fear more for their safety then the goblins.

now we have returnd to sharn and we shall inform the officials aSAP to aid the people as fast as we can.

OH another thing.

i stayed at the inn again....in the harbor of sharn....the gnomes are BACK!!!!
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles vr dec 12, 2008 11:05 pm

spells prepared.

lvl 0
    light.
    detect magic
    MEND X2

lvl 1

nimnus of light X 2
    BLESS.

LVL 2

detect weakness.
    bulls strenth.

DOMAINS.
    lvl 1
    entropic shield.
    lvl2
    AID.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles vr jan 09, 2009 1:28 pm

vroeg in de morge ontvingen we tijdens het ontbijt een brief dat m'n zeer ge interesseerd is on onze diensten.
    blijkbaar doet er de ronde dat we zeer competente mensen zijn voor gevaarlijk werk.
    goed nieuws? wie weet.

We gingen dus naar de afgesproken toren waar een guard vermomd als bedelaar nogal irritant deed totdat we ZEER SPECIFIEK bepaalde dingen deden opdat we naar binnen konden.

a load of BS really.

eenmaal boven was een toch wel mooie tijn met een simpele kwast die wou weten of we wel competent genoeg waren.
    we moesten zijn gigantishe vlees etende aap knock out slaan die een beetje zot was geworden.
    Persoonlijk wou ik die kerel zijn hersenen inslaan voor zo iets en vooral omdat het weer een onschuldig dwarven leven gekost heeft.
    MAAR sigmunder keek van "you better not hit him in the head" dus deed ik dat maar niet.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles za jan 24, 2009 10:08 pm

WE have been givin our mission and are have gone on our way.

after a day of travel we met this weird TAILED fellow who had some centaurs on their tail....it didn't seem quite right that they ate meat but then again what ever.
    WE simple converserd our way of this situation and managed to continue our travels harming none.

i'm really pleased with this way of approuch, i believe that sigmunder is beginning to become more peace minded since he has begun traveling with me. he has also showed more and more agrresion torwards my fate though....maybe he just doesn't wanna aknowledge me that much yet.
    s'ok i'll wait for the time.

SPELLS

lvl 0
    light.
    detect magic
    MEND X2

lvl 1

nimnus of light X 2
    BLESS.

LVL 2

detect weakness.
    Elation (book of exalted deeds)

DOMAINS.
    lvl 1
    entropic shield.
    lvl2
    AID.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles vr feb 06, 2009 8:42 pm

we continued our travels on the road not knowing where we would end up.
    We have to chase this guy down before he can arm anyone else but our travels are not giving us any aid in finding him.

WORSE at night we were attacked by ogre's.....MANY many ogre's.
    I cannot recal how many but considering the rotting smell of their dead bodies en sigmunders disturbing glee as he holds his freshly cleaned skulls i would guess.
    ......*counts*
    12 or so.

I'm also quite amazed how tollorant i am torwards this ....decapitating process.
    Am i becoming a violent person or am i no longer showing remorse to those who wish us harm.
    They are infact evil and we all know Evil should be vanquished.
    this world would indeed be much better without evil indeed.

SPELLS

lvl 0
    light.
    detect magic
    MEND X2

lvl 1

nimnus of light X 2
    BLESS.

LVL 2

detect weakness.

DOMAINS.
    lvl 1
    entropic shield.
    lvl2
    AID.
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles zo feb 22, 2009 1:37 pm

another day has passed and we are preparing ourselves to leave the village and continue our pursuit.

we must take haste or follow the consequences of failure.
    the person whom we had save had set up shop and sold us valuable and magical items of strange sort.
    while we all recieved a lovely goods *hugs sickle*
    avarion didn't recieve anything at all.
    he wasn't even awake.

dwarven ale again you see.
    its fun to randomly poke his face though.

now we are continueing our journey behind this diabolical fiend.
    sigmunder suspects us from beeing followed by bandits.
    its best to be carefull.

well let them come i say.
    we are ready and they will see.

THEY ARE NOT PREPARED!

SPELLS

lvl 0
    light.
    detect magic
    MEND X2

lvl 1

nimnus of light X 2
    BLESS.

LVL 2

detect weakness.

DOMAINS.
    lvl 1
    entropic shield.
    lvl2
    AID
    charles
    charles

Bericht  charles zo maa 08, 2009 1:28 pm

it seems avarion has awakend. sigmunder also didn't waited for 1 milli second to immediatly lecture and punish the young minded avarion.
    i cannot really blame him.
    i am just pleased that i was allowed to take avarion under my wing as a "punishment" of sorts.
    i am thrilled to be able to teach avarion the disciplines and joys of the sovereign host.
    i am sure this will straighten him out.

Oh and apparantly the woods are tainted By bandits of all sizes and sorts.
    this displeases me greatly, specially since these bandits work for some kind of order or group or what ever.

I also should adress the group regarding their tactics.
    i am pleased i can be relied on with the ability to heal people but this should not bring forth ARROGANCE and incompetance.
    what were those mages thinking.
    all those times behind books and they still don't know that large type creatures have rather large arms that can REACH into certain places.
    AND drusilia, what arrogance and uncarefullniss.
    she headed straight on to the woods to attack the archers without letting us know.
    she could have been killed without us knowing of this.

i feel that my presence may have caused this groups ignorance of their possible demise.
    i have begun to question myself wether or not i desire to remain a part of combatica draconis.
    indirectly my pressence may cause their imminent demise.
    and i do not desire for such a responsibility.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Bericht  Gesponsorde inhoud

Het is nu vr apr 26, 2024 3:00 pm